ClanRDA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ClanRDA. The future of online gaming.

Raid for Sunwell

DraggyDoug

Raid for Sunwell Empty Raid for Sunwell

Post  DraggyDoug Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 am

Wanting to know if there are any lvl 70's- lvl 80 that want to do Sunwell Plateau raid so some of the 70's and up can get some gear that will help out in questing or in battleGrounds. I know that there are some T6 gear plate items I would like to have suck as Hands and a shield but have low drop rate but also gives people a chance to get the Achievement for it. bounce

Raid for Sunwell Empty Re: Raid for Sunwell

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 am

I've never done that one before. I plan to be raiding tonight and probably not online most of the rest of the weekend, but next week if you want to give it a shot, hit me up. I'm always down to tank or even heal if you ask real nice tongue . I'm sure we can drum up some interest from others.

Ed
    DraggyDoug

Post  DraggyDoug Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Ederolf wrote:I've never done that one before. I plan to be raiding tonight and probably not online most of the rest of the weekend, but next week if you want to give it a shot, hit me up. I'm always down to tank or even heal if you ask real nice tongue . I'm sure we can drum up some interest from others.

Ed

Cool Thanks I think we might have to do it in the afternoon on Sat or Sun. because Suna wants to go she has not done it either. Thanks just let me know a time that will work for you. And maybe put it in the Calendar to see who will accept the invite. You a good guy I dont care what Mulk says about you lol! Just Kidding.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:54 pm

I'll gladly do it on the condition that we do Molten Core after!

T1 HEALDAIN FOR THE WIN! HA HA!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:48 pm