ClanRDA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ClanRDA. The future of online gaming.

2 posters

Guild Participation Help!!!!

Tinedarixy
    Tinedarixy
    Admin

Guild Participation Help!!!! Empty Guild Participation Help!!!!

Post  Tinedarixy Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm

RDA Apocalypse Members: What can we do as a guild to increase your participation because without guild participation, we cannot advance as a successful guild as we have in the past. Please respond with your input!

Guild Participation Help!!!! Empty I have loved my time with everyone!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Cool Laughing
    I really have enjoyed my time with everyone. I really appreciate everything everyone has done to help me out, and I have had a good time talking to and hanging out with everyone.

The problem I'm having is for about a year now I have had to force myself to play wow. Every night I log in it's because I have to convince myself that I had to play so I could build my toon and help the guild out. I really did enjoy the social time as well with my sis, Shaun, my Brosef and the better people in this guild (You know who you are).

I asked myself one day I said "Self, is it right that every time I play wow I have to spend an hour or so trying to convince myself that I love wow?" Shouldn't I be logging in because I actually love playing this game? I told myself that having to force myself to play a game makes it no fun any longer. Why has this dilemma happened to me? I don't know. The only thing I know and regret is that playing wow for the last year or so has become a chore! Playing a video game should not be a chore.

I will be moving on from wow to another game that I found to be extremely cool and very exciting. I am not going to mention which game because I don't want to discourage anyone from playing wow. Wow is a great game but for some reason the game just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Now I want to say goodbye to a few guildies:
    Mulk, I know you have spent time helping me build my toon and giving me words of wisdom and I'm glad you did. I really appreciate the time you spent helping me and I think you're a totally cool dude.
    WowZobmie, your awesome as well and have done nothing but help me every time I needed it and have had great words of advice. I appreciate you!
    Aimee your a light in this dark world and I've had a great time hanging wit ya! Take care girl!
    Sage and Quin, keep doing what your doing. You guys have both been a big help to me as well and I thank you!
    Brooke, You're a wonderful young lady that needs to lay off the caffeine and I love who you are and who you want to be, so stay real!!! (Maybe lay off the hopping from room to room!)

Tinedrexy I apologize for the gay jokes that I told that one night. I appreciate you as well and you have been a great light in a dark tunnel. I thank you for your help and patience.

To my sis and Shaun I'll have to talk to you guys in RL, but I will really miss hanging with both of you on this game.

Gankstarr, you have been a great wealth of information and many laughs so I'll miss you buddy!
    Bye everyone,

Best wishes from Kreedanz!

Guild Participation Help!!!! Empty Re: Guild Participation Help!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Tough question to answer there.
    For starters we can get a serious Naxxramas going for the fresh 80's in guild i myself can't do it on the weekdays but if you can talk to someone in guild that is fresh or have someone that knows the fights and can lead have them do that.
    With progression your going to need the right mix all the time so probably can't be swicthing that about too often but if we kick back and do some OS or the starter bosses of Ulduar i think everyone should get to do that tank sequence (thats a fuckin blast) to get the ball rollin.
    With heroics i don't think your can really assign that its not too difficut to get the ppl for an H but its mostly a lack of healers with that as in with PUGing, my best advice for that would have to be if you can get a certain gear level within a certain time that'll give you a core spot in the Naxx run.
    Also with the Naxx when we're raiding progression they don't have to do Naxx just on the weekdays if we can manage to fine 10 players for the weekend (not certain if we have the number yet just a suggestion).

Well those are my thought feel free to comment.
    GankK
    GankK

Guild Participation Help!!!! Empty tough to fill a naxx raid?? not anymore.

Post  GankK Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Naxxramas: The Drinking Game

The Rules:

1) Killing a boss is a social drink, the entire raid drinks.

2) If you pick up a gray quality item (armor or weapon), you take a drink.

3) Picking up a green quality item marks that person as the "Lich King". The powers of the Lich King are thus:
    * The Lich King may designate one person the "Bitch King" to drink instead of the Lich King each time they are required to drink.
    * The Lich King must relinquish his powers to the next person who picks up a green quality item. That person then becomes the new Lich King.
    * If the reigning Lich King loots another green quality item they gain the power to make one raid member of their choice finish their drink

4) If you die, you take a drink.

5) If it is obvious you wiped the raid (Grobbulus's cloud, adds on Kel'Thuzad, etc...), you finish your drink.

6) Before you can accept a battle-rez, you must finish you drink

7) If you die doing the Heigan dance, you must drink continuously during each dance phase you are dead for. (Example, if 5 more go-arounds between phases 1 and 2 occur between you and Heigan's respective deaths, you take five drinks.)

Cool If you miss the Thaddius ledge jump you must wear the Ledge Boss championship belt in your guild note "===::<LEDGEBOSS>::===" until a new champion misses the jump. Also, you finish your drink.

9) If you fall off the pipe on the way to Gluth, you must wear the Pipe Boss championship belt in your guild note "===::<PIPEBOSS>::===" until a new champion falls off the pipe. Also, you finish your drink.

10) If you die on the Frogger (the green globs between Patchwerk and Grobbulus) you must drink once for each person who made it through without dying. Immunity effects are a foul under penalty of chugging a fresh drink.

11) If you are AFK during a ready check and are far enough away from the raid to not be on the mini map you must drink double until a reigning Lich King commutes your sentence.

12) If you loot a BoE Blue Quality item you wield the Ashbringer and may use it at the time of looting to slay the current Lich King by trading it to them causing them to chug a full beverage and relinquish their powers until a new Lich King emerges.

Guild Participation Help!!!! Empty boss belts

Post  Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:36 am

i like it!!, but if you fall off the pipe and miss the jump, do you get both belts or should there be a specail [=<skilless>=] belt for the double fail LOL
    and the penalty should be doubled as well you now have to drink 2 to 1 until someone else takes 1 or more belts for the rest of the raid, or maybe the nub belt would be better LOL [==<NUB>==]

Post  Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 am

I'm starting to think that maybe Gank's idea of rewarding those who show up would be best maybe we would get more ppl to particepate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:44 pm