ClanRDA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ClanRDA. The future of online gaming.

4 posters

Profession Thread

GankK
    GankK

Profession Thread Empty Profession Thread

Post  GankK Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Looking for a hard to find enchant / gem / craftable peice of gear? Post it here and we'll help you find what you need. RDA has an extensive network of crafters that would be happy to accomidate you in your search.
    Tinedarixy
    Tinedarixy
    Admin

Profession Thread Empty Re: Profession Thread

Post  Tinedarixy Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 am

We're actually keeping that information in-game in the guild roster. We have some more updating to do, however, if you go to the guild list and click the arrow for more info, you'll see professions listed in the comments area. If you have any updates, be sure to let an officer know so we may update accordingly.

Thank you,
    Tinedarixy
    Mulkavian
    Mulkavian
    Admin

Profession Thread Empty Professions

Post  Mulkavian Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:Hey Gankk!

I was wondering if there is going to be a thread where everyone can post their professions so everyone can see what everyone can do, or just one where we post what we need? Suspect
    Ill let you know what my prof are anyway. I'm a 450 JC and a 450 Chanter. But yes as Tine said we have sime updating to do and are going to try to keep the professions in game :-)
    LilSuna
    LilSuna

Profession Thread Empty jem cut

Post  LilSuna Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Ok so I will post here but I do not really know the name of what I want but it is Glinting Ameritrine I think... Quinn told me about it and Ederolf got me the mat now I need it cut.. it has something like 10 hit rating and 10 agility or something like that...

Sponsored content

Profession Thread Empty Re: Profession Thread

Post  Sponsored content