ClanRDA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ClanRDA. The future of online gaming.

10 Man ToC Cleared!!

10 Man ToC Cleared!! Empty 10 Man ToC Cleared!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 pm

10 Man ToC CLEARED for the 2nd week in a row!! Awesome job to everyone who was involved and thank you to those of you who made yourselves available to help if needed.

I know some of us are itching to get into ICC and make some progress, but ToC still has a lot of benefit for us as a guild. We are filling in gear gaps from heroic/emblem gear and staying in a raiding state of mind. With that said I plan to keep it on the schedule on a weekly basis and extend the invites a bit further. Please make sure to utilize the guild calendar and accept if you are going to be able to be there. If you are not sure but want to, please choose Tentative. And of course if you know you will not be there please decline. It helps a lot for us to know ahead of time who we will have there and what gaps we may need to do some work to fill. If you accept the invite, please be there ½ hour early and ready for invites. We will usually start invites about 15 minutes early, but it helps a LOT to have you there earlier than that so we can start looking at the makeup of the group and changing strats if needed. We are doing our best to make sure to involve everyone who wants to go, but obviously there are only 10 spots to fill and there are certain requirements (2 tanks, 2-3 healers depending on class/gear/encounter, the right mix of melee/ranged dps) so thank you all for your understanding and willingness to help. A special thanks to those of you who have multiple toons/specs and are willing to utilize whichever one is needed at the time.

We are all here to play and have some fun, it is always nice when we can accomplish something together at the same time. This is by no means a 10 man effort. Thank you to EVERYONE in the guild who has donated mats/flasks/feasts/repair money/etc. Lets keep learning and progressing together.

I do plan to schedule some 10 man ICC in the near future, but I don’t want this to drop when we do that. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Ed

10 Man ToC Cleared!! Empty Re: 10 Man ToC Cleared!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Good job clrearing it Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm