ClanRDA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ClanRDA. The future of online gaming.

2 posters

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies

Mulkavian
    Mulkavian
    Admin

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies

Post  Mulkavian Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Quin
    Quin

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty Re: My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies

Post  Quin Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Lol he funny as fuck yo

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies 205616

Last edited by Quin on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mulkavian
    Mulkavian
    Admin

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty funy video

Post  Mulkavian Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Quin wrote:Lol he funny as fuck yo
    Thats some great shit aint it. if you guys have a site for that guild if rob hasnt posted it yes you should...lol

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty HAHAHAHA

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeah that is too good. Definitely a reason not to get drunk around your guildies thanks for that.

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty Re: My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 am

OMG thats funny,wow just wow is all I can say to that lol

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty they shouldn't let tards in to Blizzcon, glad it wasn't me LOL

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 am

Quin
    Quin

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies Empty LOl

Post  Quin Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am

that guy no longer in the My mains guild Razz

My brother-in-law went to this years Blizcon this is the peferct reason not to get drunk around your guildies 205616

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:18 pm